Image submission deadline is January 26.
The results will be announced at our February 23 meeting.
- The competition is open (no topic)
- All images will be submitted as digital images. No prints accepted.
- Up to three images per person.
- Color and black-and-white images will be accepted.
- Images may be captured with any “multipurpose personal mobile device” which would include phones, tablets, iPad touches etc. So long as it’s not just a camera. (DSLR, point and shoot, et cetera)
- All editing will need to be done on the same device used to capture the image. In other words, you can take a break from light room, Photoshop elements or photo competition.
- We will have awards for first, second, third, HM as well as the following special awards:
- The ham award for best selfie
- The two cute award for best candid shot every person or pet
- The I can’t believe it’s not butter award for the image that looks least like it was taking with a cell phone
- The OMG exclamation point award for photo most likely to go viral with a witty caption
- The special awards will be chosen from all entries.
- Have fun taking and editing your pictures with your non-camera only device.
Cell phone contest chair: Jerry Martin